Friday, May 25, 2012

The Lemon Drop


Or, when life gives you lemons...

What better way to usher in the long weekend than with a refreshing beverage.  I recommend our friend, The Lemon Drop.  I do love lemons, and happen to have a stash still hanging on my tree in the backyard.  
I know, I know - lucky me!

I'm posting this as my first installment in Friend's Faves.  That's because my friends and I, we know how to make this baby the right way.  There's a right way, and there's a wrong way.  The right way involves merely 3 ingredients - 4 if you count ice.  No more, no less.   I'm not kidding.

Cheers and happy Memorial Day weekend!





The Lemon Dropper's Lemon Drop
Makes One

juice of one fresh lemon
one generous shot Citron vodka
one T. superfine sugar


Shake in ice-filled shaker till good and frosty.
Strain into a sugar-rimmed martini glass.
Cheers!


If you can't make it... don't fake it.




No comments:

Post a Comment