Friday, October 9, 2015

Rosemary Garlic Pork {slow cooler style}

I've made Six Sisters Stuff's Parmesan Honey Pork several times and I highly recommend you try it. Super tasty and a family favorite. I love this recipe because the meat actually browns while it's cooking. It was the inspiration for my edited version, also tasty, which goes something like this:

Rosemary Garlic Pork
{slow cooker style}


2-3 pound boneless pork shoulder

Mix together:
1/3 cup honey
1/2 cup grated parmesan
2 T. balsamic
2 T. olive oil
5 cloves crushed garlic
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper

Spray your slow cooker with cooking spray. Put roast in and pour mixture over it. Top with 4 or 5 sprigs of rosemary. Cook about 5-6 hours or until it's done (160 degrees, or when it falls apart).

Remove rosemary and toss.

Whisk together:
2 T. cornstarch
1/4 cup water

Pour juice into small pan, bring to a boil. Whisk in cornstarch mixture and bring to boil for a couple minutes or till thickened.

Enjoy!

P.S. Don't judge my photo - or how much food is on that plate! It was getting late and my people were hungry.








No comments:

Post a Comment